Corsair Virtuoso RGB Wireless Gaming Headset – High-Fidelity 7.1 Surround Sound w/Broadcast Quality Microphone – Memory Foam Earcups – 20 Hour Battery Life – Works with PC, PS5, PS4 – White, Premium
Experience uncompromising sound quality and immersive 7.1 surround sound with a matched pair of precisely tuned 50mm high-density neodymium speaker drivers, delivering a frequency range of 20Hz-40,000Hz – double that of typical gaming headsets.
- Experience uncompromising sound quality and immersive 7.1 surround sound with a matched pair of precisely tuned 50mm high-density neodymium speaker drivers, delivering a frequency range of 20Hz-40,000Hz – double that of typical gaming headsets.
- Long-lasting comfort to wear all day with premium memory foam earpads that conform to the shape of your head and a lightweight pillow-soft headband.
- Connect wirelessly for high-fidelity, ultra-low latency audio and an exceptional 60ft signal range with hyper-fast SLIPSTREAM CORSAIR WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY.
- Make yourself heard with exceptional dynamic range and vocal clarity, thanks to a broadcast-grade, omni-directional high-bandwidth detachable microphone.
- Lightweight, machined aluminum construction ensures both maximum comfort and long-term durability.
- Connect to virtually any device including PC, Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and mobile with wired 3.5mm, USB, or SLIPSTREAM WIRELESS.
- 24bit/96KHz Audio delivers true high-fidelity sound via USB wired connection.
- A custom, high-capacity lithium-ion battery and an accelerometer-based smart-sleep or wake function provide up to 20 hours of battery life for all-day, all-night gaming.
- RGB lighting on each ear cup allows for virtually unlimited color options and customization to match any style.
- CORSAIR iCUE software offers a range of pre-tuned audio profiles or custom tuning of your equalizer settings, immersive 7.1 surround sound, sidetone control and RGB lighting synchronization with compatible CORSAIR peripherals, coolers, fans and more. 7.1 surround sound not supported with Apple M1 Chip devices.